BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The preliminary hearing for suspect Rickkia Allen is set for Friday, Jan. 3.
The incident occurred Saturday, Dec. 7, 2019. Allen and another family member were engaged in an altercation that escalated to gunfire. The victim, five-year-old Ta’narius Moore, received a gunshot wound as a result of the gunfire. Moore died from his injury.
- It’s race week at Talladega Superspeedway
- Here’s the story behind those electrified ‘e-shields’ authorities were carrying during Memphis protests
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Woman crushed to death by heavy machinery on California beach
- Trump receives third nomination for Nobel Peace Prize