AUBURN, Ala. (WRBL) — The Auburn Police Department has arrested a Pleasant Grove man on sexual abuse charges.
Toney Terrell Robinson, 23, was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree sexual abuse. Robinson’s arrest stems from an investigation that began in 2019, when a complaint was filed by an acquaintance, alleging sexual abuse against him.
Evidence gathered during the investigation was submitted to a grand jury, who found sufficient evidence to bring charges against Robinson.
Robinson is being held in the Lee County Jail on a $25,000 bond.
- Police: Murder of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death
- Cohen’s book foreword: Trump ‘wouldn’t mind if I was dead’
- UA sets social distancing guidelines as students return to campus
- Man shares how his pet Chihuahua saved his life
- Health experts say Alabama is seeing downward trend in cases but urge caution ahead flu season