BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – A 26-year-old man has died from a shooting in the 500 block of Seminole Circle in Fairfield.
Fairfield Police Chief Nick Dyer says that the victim Jamel Peppins was shot in a car then taken to UAB hospital and later died from a gunshot wound.
Authorities say they are unsure what caused the shooting and are currently investigating.
There are no suspects at this time.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A single-vehicle crash claimed the life of a Haleyville woman
- Saturday is National Puppy Day!
- MAJOR SALE: Lovelady Thrift celebrates its birthday with 50% off everything Saturday
- Grammy-winning singer Jason Isbell brings new fest home