MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — CrimeStoppers have shared that the Montgomery Police Department is searching for suspect Marcus Andre Johnson wanted for murder.
According to CrimeStoppers, Johnson is wanted for a murder that occurred on Nov. 18, 2019.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Marcus Andre Johnson, they are encouraged to call the police immediately or CrimeStoppers at their 24-hour tip line at 215-STOP (7867). Informants can also contact CrimeStoppers at 1-833-AL1-STOP.
How to identify Marcus Andre Johnson
- Age: 44
- Race: Black
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 175 lbs.
The Montgomery Police Department is partnered with the United States Marshal’s Fugitive Taskforce for this case.
- Central AL Forecast: Rain back for the end of the weekend
- Emmitt Smith goes 1-on-1 with Walter Payton’s son to discuss first Super Bowl, all-time rushing record
- 49ers’ Super Bowl run has similarities to 1981 title team
- Super Bowl back in Miami for 11th time after 10-year hiatus
- Parents arrested in connection to baby’s body found in dumpster; neighbors react to disturbing development