MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WIAT) — CrimeStoppers have shared that the Montgomery Police Department is searching for suspect Marcus Andre Johnson wanted for murder.
According to CrimeStoppers, Johnson is wanted for a murder that occurred on Nov. 18, 2019.
If anyone has information regarding the whereabouts of Marcus Andre Johnson, they are encouraged to call the police immediately or CrimeStoppers at their 24-hour tip line at 215-STOP (7867). Informants can also contact CrimeStoppers at 1-833-AL1-STOP.
How to identify Marcus Andre Johnson
- Age: 44
- Race: Black
- Height: 5’11
- Weight: 175 lbs.
The Montgomery Police Department is partnered with the United States Marshal’s Fugitive Taskforce for this case.
- Newsfeed Now: Arkansas billboard gets national attention; 9-year-old boy wants a family to call his own
- “I hope one of y’all pick me,” 9-year-old boy desperately wants a place to call home
- ‘I had no clue it would impact so many’: Texas teacher’s back to school Facebook post goes viral
- New Bessemer teachers get help to buy school supplies from Kappa Alpha Psi’s Alabaster chapter
- Patton Creek, Vestavia AMC movie theaters reopening Aug. 20 with 15-cent ticket prices