BLOUNT COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The owner of a Montgomery mattress store was arrested Friday on warrants out of Blount County, charging with sexually assaulting a young girl.
David Justice, owner of Mr. Sandman Mattress Superstore, was charged with first-degree sodomy and sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12 after a girl claimed that he had sexually abused her up to when she was 11 years old.
Justice, 67, was arrested in Montgomery on arrest warrants and subsequently transported to Blount County. His bond was set at $60,000.
According to court documents, other charges are pending against Justice.
- Anniston removes Confederate monument following vote
- Trump claims he paid ‘millions’ in taxes despite returns showing he paid $750 in 2016, no taxes some years
- More products added to FDA hand sanitizer recall list
- IHOP introduces happy hour, with a twist
- With little movement on new stimulus checks in US, here’s what other countries have done