GREENSBORO, Ala. (WIAT) — Police are currently investigating a case where one man was shot to death in Greensboro Saturday.
An unidentified 32-year-old man was shot at approximately 11 p.m. Saturday on Ward Street. The Alabama State Bureau of Investigation has been brought in to investigate the case.
No arrests have been made as of Sunday afternoon.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes across Alabama
- Trump extends unemployment benefits, defers payroll tax
- Small plane makes emergency landing on Interstate 59 in Tuscaloosa
- TikTok to file lawsuit against Trump Administration over order banning app in US