GREENSBORO, Ala. (WIAT) — Police are currently investigating a case where one man was shot to death in Greensboro Saturday.
An unidentified 32-year-old man was shot at approximately 11 p.m. Saturday on Ward Street. The Alabama State Bureau of Investigation has been brought in to investigate the case.
No arrests have been made as of Sunday afternoon.
- 49ers’ RB Tevin Coleman ‘expected to have a chance’ to play in Super Bowl LIV
- Truth and lies: Social media political ads
- Iraqi officials: 3 dead, dozens wounded in Baghdad protests after rockets fall near U.S. embassy
- Is the new I-59/20 bridge better for commuters in Birmingham?
- 49ers’ RB Raheem Mostert: ‘Look at me now’