LAS VEGAS, Nev. (WIAT) —A former USA gymnastics coach is behind bars facing more than a dozen charges involving lewd acts with a minor.
Las Vegas police say 52-year-old Terry Gray was taken into custody on July 10 and charged with 14 counts of lewdness with a child under the age of 14.
He worked as a coach at a gym in Las Vegas from 2009 to 2015. According to court records, the reported incidents took place between 2007 and 2013. Gray also coached at gyms in Cincinnati and southern California.
Gray is being held without bail and his first court appearance is scheduled for Monday.
- Woman shot after pointing gun at St. Clair County sheriff deputies who found man dead
- Texas band director accused of having child porn, recording students
- Hueytown District 2 councilor challenged after 16 years in office
- Southwest removes family from flight after 3-year-old with autism refuses mask
- Eric Trump says Harris as Biden’s VP doesn’t worry Trump campaign