BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Officers are investigating a shooting that happened in west Birmingham.
According to the Birmingham Police Department, a shooting happened around 11 p.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Pine Avenue, where one person was shot. They were subsequently taken to UAB Hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.
The case remains under investigation.
- Fund to save Space Camp reaches $1.5 million goal
- Chipotle launches clothing line dyed using leftover avocado pits
- Trump says massive explosion in Beirut was likely an ‘attack’
- Person shot, suspect still at large in Birmingham shooting investigation
- ‘Olympic athletes are dying:’ Doc sheds light on suicide among Olympians