BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Officers are investigating a shooting that happened in west Birmingham.
According to the Birmingham Police Department, a shooting happened around 11 p.m. Tuesday in the 1700 block of Pine Avenue, where one person was shot. They were subsequently taken to UAB Hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.
The case remains under investigation.
- Alabama Ghost Stories: Condie Cunningham
- ‘You can’t help but be emotional’: Oak tree ends up in kitchen of Chilton County home
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- National Cat Day: 8 weird things cats do and why
- Residents in Hoover work to recover from Hurricane Zeta storm damages