BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — One person is in the hospital following a shooting that happened in the early morning hours Saturday.
According to Lt. Christian Clemons, the victim was shot at 1 a.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of 18th Avenue. As of Monday morning, no suspects were in custody.
The victim remains in serious but stable condition at UAB Hospital.
- Man pleads guilty in 1990 slaying after another man cleared
- West Tuscaloosa residents want new YMCA built
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- Historic Birmingham building to be transformed into an automated hotel
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike