BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — On Tuesday, Anniston City Councilman Ben Little received 12 months suspension and two years probation after being found guilty for two misdemeanor counts of ethics violation.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump
- New York woman arrested 3 times in 1 day
- Alabama unemployment rate unchanged at 2.7%
- 2021 World Games counting down to Opening Day Ceremony at Legion Field
- Family of fallen soldier going to Super Bowl thanks to 49ers’ George Kittle