BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — On Tuesday, Anniston City Councilman Ben Little received 12 months suspension and two years probation after being found guilty for two misdemeanor counts of ethics violation.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Suspect accused of shooting GA deputy captured in Alabama
- BREAKING: 20 people shot at outdoor gathering in Southeast D.C.
- For pandemic jobless, the only real certainty is uncertainty
- Update: Tuscaloosa man shot and killed wife
- Kodak announces ‘special committee’ to review recent conduct