PANAMA CITY BEACH, Florida (WIAT) — UPDATE: (11/12/19) The victim has been identified, suspects have been charged.
An Alabama woman was killed after a hit-and-run in Panama City Beach, Florida. PCB police need the public’s assistance in finding the suspect.
The incident occurred Saturday night when the woman was crossing Front Beach Road near Sharky’s.
Police are looking for a vehicle that is dark-colored with an extended cab truck. Police believe that the truck is a Chevrolet or GMC make with a ladder or ladder rack on top.
The vehicle may have a business decal on the driver’s door.
If anyone has information, they are encouraged to call the PCB Police Department at 850-233-5000.
The social media post by the PCB Police Department is below:
- Schools cancel after school activities ahead of Monday weather threat
- Shooting investigation underway at Fairfield motorcycle club
- WEATHER AWARE: Strong storms possible Monday late afternoon into evening
- Birmingham opening warming station Tuesday, December 17
- Memorial service date set for Aniah Blanchard