PRICHARD, Ala. (WKRG) — The Prichard Police Department is searching for an armed and dangerous suspect.
According to police, 19-year-old Tyler Griffin held his mother hostage at gunpoint, barricaded himself inside of the home, and then fled the scene.
Griffin is also wanted for crimes committed against two of his siblings.
Police say if you see Griffin, you should not approach him. You’re asked to contact your local authorities immediately.
- ‘A senseless killing’: Daughter posts tribute to mother killed in Elyton Village shooting
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- Alabama Archives faces its legacy as Confederate ‘attic’
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up