CENTER POINT, Ala. (WIAT) — An 18-year-old was seriously injured in a shooting in Center Point Friday night.
According to Jefferson County deputies, the shooting occurred sometime before 8:15 p.m. at the Park Brook Apartments.
Upon arrival, deputies found a teen boy, who had been shot. He was transported to a local hospital with serious injuries.
The cause of the shooting remains under investigation.
Anyone with information on this investigation is urged to call the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office at 205-325-1450.
- Melania Trump cancels trip to Pennsylvania rally because of COVID cough
- Burglar arrested after breaking into 5 student apartment units
- ‘People don’t want to eat outside’: Langevin concerned for restaurant industry as winter approaches
- US Justice Department hits Google with biggest antitrust lawsuit in two decades
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package