BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT) — One man was taken to UAB hospital after being injured in a shooting.
Around 2 p.m., Bessemer police responded to a 1600 block of Fairfax Alley. There they found a man suffering a gunshot wound.
He was taken to UAB hospital with serious injuries, authorities report.
At this time, there are no suspects in custody.
- Running for change in Vestavia Hills
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed