CULLMAN COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — Deputies with the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office are investigating a domestic violence case where one person was killed.
According to the department, law enforcement were called to the Battleground community Monday night regarding a domestic incident where one person died from a gunshot wound. A suspect, who was not named at the time of the announcement, has been detained.
More information on the case will be released in the coming days.
- Gameday on the Plains in 2020
- Alabama residents welcome back the return of SEC Football
- No. 2 Crimson Tide rolls on offense to 38-19 win over Mizzou
- ‘She is the female Scalia’: Lawmakers react to President Trump picking Amy Coney Barrett to replace RBG
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director