BRIGHTON HEIGHTS, Pa. (KDKA) — One of the scariest parts of 2020 has obviously been the coronavirus pandemic.
However, one man in the Brighton Heights section of Pittsburgh is using that as some spooky inspiration.
Christopher Criscuolo’s home on Breker Street is complete with skeletons, ghosts, and coronavirus germs hanging from his porch.
“Probably one of the most frightening things most of us have ever lived through so tying it to Halloween was pretty much a no-brainer,” he said. “I obviously tried to keep it tasteful.”
Criscuolo also has a digital display that has the number of COVID patients in the United States who have died from the virus.
That number updates nightly.
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Cartels flood border with synthetic drugs, exacerbating addiction and homicide rates
- Alabama sheriff’s Christmas tree ‘thugshots’ rub some the wrong way
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- Lawmakers push bill to allow further private and public donations for border crossings