(CNN) — If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- BPD investigating hit and run that killed driver on I-59
- DOJ accuses 6 Russian intelligence officers of vast computer hacking
- Jasper City Council to vote on mask ordinance Tuesday
- Woman attacked, killed by pack of dogs in Walker County
- Gadsden man charged with robbery, said he held store clerks at gunpoint with a toy gun