(CNN) — If you frequent the Costco food court for cheap hot dogs and pizza, but you are not a member, you aren’t going to be able to do that for much longer.
Costco says buying items from the food court has always required a membership.
They just haven’t enforced it…. until now.
According to a Costco spokesperson, starting in March, the warehouse chain will require you to have an active membership to visit the food court.
It costs about $60 a year for basic membership.
- Sarah Thomas becomes first woman to officiate in a Super Bowl
- Doug Jones named as politics fellow at Georgetown
- Jane Doe identified in 54-year-old Texas cold case
- Disney Plus adding all 5 seasons of ‘The Muppet Show’ starting Feb. 19
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021