AUSTIN (KXAN) — On Sunday, Captain America himself appeared to have accidentally shared a picture of himself in the buff, causing the NSFW photo to go viral and spark memes and jokes from fans and fellow celebrities across social media.
The photo of the body part, assumed to be actor Chris Evans, was accidentally posted to his official Instagram account and quickly taken down.
Rather than expressing embarrassment, Evans, best known for his role in the Marvel Cinematic Universe movies, returned to Twitter on Monday night with a different message, tweeting: “Now that I have your attention…. VOTE Nov. 3rd!!!”
Monday night, Evans’ “Knives Out” costar, actress Jamie Lee Curtis tweeted her support of Evans’ use of the flub.
Evans, 39, is known to be a vocal critic of Pres. Donald Trump, and has previously blasted Trump’s response to COVID-19 in America and even called the 45th President a “dumbs***.”
- Monarch butterflies down 26% in Mexico wintering grounds
- ‘Great leader’: Principal fixes haircut of student who refused to go to class on first day of school
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan
- Man spends hours yelling for help after vehicle plunges over cliff on mountain pass
- WATCH: UAB doctor on how smoking affects those with COVID-19