CHILTON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A Chilton County High School employee is behind bars facing charges of sex with a student under the age of 19.
Ashlee Steinman, the Chilton County High School band director, according to the school’s wesbite, was booked Tuesday, Feb. 9.
Steinman is facing one charge of school employee with student under the age of 19 and another charge of school employee sexual contact with a student, arrest records show.
Steinman remains in Clanton City Jail with no bond.
- Father runs over toddler son in apparent accident at California home
- Birmingham home catches fire on Warrior Road
- Prosecutors show video of former Huntsville nurse’s interrogation during day 3 of murder trial
- Park outside: Ford recalls SUVs because engines can catch fire
- Saban calls out Texas A&M for using NIL deals to buy players