CHILTON COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — A Chilton County High School employee is behind bars facing charges of sex with a student under the age of 19.
Ashlee Steinman, the Chilton County High School band director, according to the school’s wesbite, was booked Tuesday, Feb. 9.
Steinman is facing one charge of school employee with student under the age of 19 and another charge of school employee sexual contact with a student, arrest records show.
Steinman remains in Clanton City Jail with no bond.
- Noose no more: California Gold Rush town to remove noose from city logo
- Dog need a job? Busch wants to pay your pooch $20,000 to be brew taster
- After union fight, Jeff Bezos to focus on Amazon workers
- Fatal police shooting at Ohio hospital caught on officer bodycams
- Demonstrators, police face-off outside Minnesota police department for 4th night