(WFLA/CNN Newsource) — Your next socially distant gathering could be a lot simpler with one company’s new offering.
Wine doesn’t have to be fussy or pretentious, and a popular snack food brand is trying to help make it less so.
Starting Wednesday, those interested can grab a limited-edition boxed wine and Cheez-It combo with rosé and white cheddar crackers.
Cheez-It says the white cheddar flavor is a fan favorite. The rosé is from a company called Original House Wine.
This is Cheez-It’s second wine and cracker box pairing, just in time for National Wine and Cheese Day on July 26.
The combo will cost $29.99, and it will be available for order on Thursday, July 23, at 1 p.m. over at Original House Wine’s website.
- The city of Birmingham kicks off Christmas season with a bang
- Green, No. 13 Auburn rally past Saint Louis 65-60
- Five shot on Bourbon Street early Sunday, police detain two for questioning
- One injured in shooting at Sparkman Drive Walmart, according to Huntsville Police
- Strong Storms Possible Tuesday Night into Wednesday