(WFLA/CNN Newsource) — Your next socially distant gathering could be a lot simpler with one company’s new offering.
Wine doesn’t have to be fussy or pretentious, and a popular snack food brand is trying to help make it less so.
Starting Wednesday, those interested can grab a limited-edition boxed wine and Cheez-It combo with rosé and white cheddar crackers.
Cheez-It says the white cheddar flavor is a fan favorite. The rosé is from a company called Original House Wine.
This is Cheez-It’s second wine and cracker box pairing, just in time for National Wine and Cheese Day on July 26.
The combo will cost $29.99, and it will be available for order on Thursday, July 23, at 1 p.m. over at Original House Wine’s website.
- ‘Kuntri Kitchen’ smokes, grills some delicious BBQ for Food Truck Friday
- Jefferson County manager Tony Petelos set to retire
- Second person begins treatment with new FDA-approved Alzheimer’s Drug
- Why is dental cosmetic surgery now considered the ‘new boob job’
- U.S. Mint to honor notable American women on quarters