CENTRAL, La. (BRProud) – The attorney for Pastor Tony Spell confirms that his client “was placed on house arrest for refusing Judge Fred Crifasi’s order not to preach in his church.”
Church services were held as normal on Sunday night at Life Tabernacle Church.
The house arrest was put in place at 9 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Spell’s attorney says that “Spell was fitted for an ankle monitor which will force him to be confined in the exterior walls of his home.”
- Local pastors host forum on Christians’ role and responsibility in politics
- Experts, voters react to negative political ads
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- Teen killed, 3 injured in Bessemer drive-by shooting
- Bibb County family seeks justice in cold case murder