BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) -- One local restaurant is doing its part to help fight the local war on breast cancer.
On Tuesday October 24, Full Moon Barbecue-Southside is donating 25 percent of all in-store and carry out sales to the breast cancer research foundation of Alabama.
The restaurant is also donating $1 of each of its pink cookie tins sold to the foundation.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Central AL Forecast: Another cold, wet day
- Walker Co. neighbors concerned about dangerous intersection
- Hate crimes rose 17 percent last year, according to new FBI data
- Space heaters not allowed in bleachers for Oxford High School football playoff game