NEW YORK CITY. (WFLA) — A 92-year-old woman was shoved to the ground by a passerby while walking in New York City earlier this month. Surveillance video shows the woman hit her head on a fire hydrant as she fell.
According to New York City police, the incident occurred on the afternoon of June 12 in Gramercy Park.
The video, which was released Tuesday, shows the woman pushing a cart as the man walks toward her.
The man can be seen looking down at the sidewalk before pushing her head as he passes her.
The woman then loses her balance and falls to the ground, hitting the fire hydrant on the way down.
She was taken to a hospital in stable condition.
The man was not identified.
- ‘It’d be my honor’: Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson backs poll showing support for presidential run
- Biden meets with bipartisan group of lawmakers to discuss American Jobs Plan
- Major training: Biden dog gets professional help adjusting to White House life
- Former Chiefs coach Britt Reid charged with DWI in crash that injured 5-year-old girl
- Macaulay Culkin, Brenda Song announce birth of first child together