BEAVERTON, Ore. (KETK) – A car thief suspect was shocked to realize he was being recorded on dashcam video and made for an interesting photo.
According to our sister station WISH, the “owl cam” detects motion and a light flashes after 10 seconds.
The owner of the car did not want to go on camera, but said she handed the tapes over to the police.
Nothing was taken from inside the car and investigators are still searching for the suspected thief.
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- ‘Beer cave’ from early 1800s discovered in St. Louis neighborhood