HAYDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — A water line in Hayden has left some residents without water service for a few hours.
The Town of Hayden posted on their Facebook page that the Hayden Water Department has repaired the leak and service should be restored by 4:45 p.m.
The post does warn residents that due to air entering the water lines, “cloudy” or “milky” water may come out of spouts and taps. The water is safe to drink, however, according to the post.
Once the flushing of the lines has been completed, all services should return to normal, according to the Facebook post.
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- ‘Bankrupt’ 50 Cent endorses Trump for president
- Tonight on WGN America: Top US health officials give NewsNation exclusive coronavirus update
- Construction to begin at Gadsden’s Sports Park
- Miami officer photographed wearing Trump mask at polling place