HAYDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — A water line in Hayden has left some residents without water service for a few hours.
The Town of Hayden posted on their Facebook page that the Hayden Water Department has repaired the leak and service should be restored by 4:45 p.m.
The post does warn residents that due to air entering the water lines, “cloudy” or “milky” water may come out of spouts and taps. The water is safe to drink, however, according to the post.
Once the flushing of the lines has been completed, all services should return to normal, according to the Facebook post.
- Convention countdown: How coronavirus is impacting preps for RNC in Florida, DNC in Wisconsin
- Foreign students who take online courses risk losing visa this fall
- Trussville PD arrests woman in connection to stolen rental car
- Sessions steps up attacks on Tuberville ahead of runoff
- Georgia Jimmy John’s workers fired for making noose out of bread dough