HAYDEN, Ala. (WIAT) — A water line in Hayden has left some residents without water service for a few hours.
The Town of Hayden posted on their Facebook page that the Hayden Water Department has repaired the leak and service should be restored by 4:45 p.m.
The post does warn residents that due to air entering the water lines, “cloudy” or “milky” water may come out of spouts and taps. The water is safe to drink, however, according to the post.
Once the flushing of the lines has been completed, all services should return to normal, according to the Facebook post.
- Smashing pumpkins: Oregon Zoo pachyderms go to work
- Equality volunteer firefighter killed in Coosa County crash after responding to fire call
- Police want to solve 30 year old Tuscaloosa County cold case
- Two shot on the Causeway near Ralph and Kacoo’s
- ‘A symbol of acceptance’: Kellogg joins anti-bullying campaign with All Together cereal