(WIAT) -- Toys “R” Us is hoping for a return to the United States, but it would come back with a different name. Toys “R” Us liquidated its business last year. The company's former creditors are now running the business under the name "Tru Kids Brands." The new owners say they are considering plans for the U.S. market, including brick and mortar stores and online sales.
A timetable for the new brand development has not been announced.
For more on Toys "R" Us' return, click here.
US durable goods orders up 1.2 percent
Applications for US jobless benefits
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A single-vehicle crash claimed the life of a Haleyville woman
- Saturday is National Puppy Day!
- MAJOR SALE: Lovelady Thrift celebrates its birthday with 50% off everything Saturday
- Grammy-winning singer Jason Isbell brings new fest home