ZION CITY, Ala. (WIAT) — UPDATE (10/18/19):
The body of an adult male was found in the Zion City area Thursday afternoon.
The Birmingham Police Department says they are investigating the incident as a homicide at this time.
WATCH: BODY FOUND IN ZION CITY
The body was found lying in the street at 93rd Street and 7 Court around 2:30 p.m. The cause of death has yet to be determined.
No other information has been released at this time. Stay with CBS 42 as this is an ongoing story.
- 9-year-old girl going as Gov. Kay Ivey for Halloween
- Let’s Talk Law – Work Injuries
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Zeta moving over Gulf of Mexico, expected to regain hurricane strength
- BPD reclassifies August justifiable death as a homicide
- 2021 income tax brackets released: Where do you stand?