BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute will offer free admission to visitors in observance.
The BCRI will also be extending its hours; it will be open on Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Programming for Martin Luther King Jr. Day includes live performances, games, and more.
For more MLK events today, check out the video above.
- Homicide investigation underway in east Birmingham
- At least 1 dead as Hurricane Zeta hammers Gulf Coast
- Red Cross gearing up for Hurricane Zeta
- East Alabama prepares for potential impacts from Zeta
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system