BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) – Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute will offer free admission to visitors in observance.
The BCRI will also be extending its hours; it will be open on Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Programming for Martin Luther King Jr. Day includes live performances, games, and more.
For more MLK events today, check out the video above.
- Coronavirus: ALEA crews take extra precautions rescuing injured hiker
- Brighton firefighter recovering from presumed COVID-19 case after wife tested positive
- Lincoln High School senior athlete and student banners hung around city
- COVID-19 forcing multiple Northport stores to close
- Senator sells stocks while ethics group calls for investigation