WALKER COUNTY, Ala. (WIAT) — The Walker County Sheriff’s Office is looking for a missing person last seen in late 2018.
Ryan Young Connell, 43, was last seen in the Lupton Community back in November. Connell is believed to possibly be in danger, as he has “intellectual disabilities that require medical attention.”
If you have any information on Connell, please contact the Walker County Sheriff’s Office at (205) 302-6464.
- Can a Supreme Court vacancy be filled during election year?
- Patagonia prints ‘vote the a**holes out’ on clothing tags
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance