AUBURN, Ala. (WHNT) — On Monday, Auburn University announced it had launched its sentinel testing program.
The target of the program is to test 2.5% of eligible students and employees who are asymptomatic every week, or around 800-1,000 people a week. University officials say doing so will help them monitor the COVID-19 infection rate on campus.
The test will be self administered for those who take part in the program.
- ‘A senseless killing’: Daughter posts tribute to mother killed in Elyton Village shooting
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres makes on-air apology, vows a ‘new chapter’
- Bank shares tumble after reports of rampant money laundering
- Alabama Archives faces its legacy as Confederate ‘attic’
- Newsfeed Now: Tracking Beta; Battle over SCOTUS vacancy heats up