HOOVER, Ala. (WIAT) — AT&T has added a new cell site to the city of Hoover to improve the area’s 4G LTE coverage.
The announcement was made at a press conference in Hoover Monday morning.
“We’ve added a new cell site to enhance the area’s 4G LTE coverage and help give residents and first responders faster, more reliable wireless service,” a press release stated. “Our investment will help customers get the most out of their mobile devices.”
- AlaTrust bank robber arrested in Irondale
- Jamie Foxx mourns death of sister DeOndra Dixon: ‘My heart is shattered’
- Netflix releases trailer for Selena Quintanilla series chronicling rise of Tejano superstar
- Infant allegedly thrown to her death by father identified
- Two-thirds of Americans suffer from election anxiety – here’s what can help