Apple will close 30 additional stores across seven states, including Alabama, California, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Nevada and Oklahoma.
The additional 30 closures means 77 of Apple’s 271 stores will be closed by the end of business on Thursday.
Last week, an Apple spokesman blamed the “current COVID-19 conditions.”
“We take this step with an abundance of caution as we closely monitor the situation and we look forward to having our teams and customers back as soon as possible,” the spokesman told CNBC.
Apple Stores closing on Thursday:
Third St. Promenade
The Americana at Brand
Valencia Town Center
Mall of Georgia
Boise Towne Square
Lakeside Shopping Center
The Forum Shops
- What do you do if you’re pepper sprayed?
- WWE’s Sasha Banks and Naomi suspended indefinitely after ‘Monday Night Raw’ incident
- Fewer donors say they’re willing to give to a charity when it supports immigrants – especially if they’re undocumented
- Dollywood, Disneyland and Busch Gardens are America’s ‘Favorite Theme Parks,’ annual survey finds
- Use these tips to free up storage on your phone fast