SPRINGFIELD, Mo.- Almost one month after CBS News reported that the Charlie Brown holiday specials will be exclusively on Apple TV+, Apple and PBS agreed to air two classic holiday specials ad-free.
According to a press release from PBS, “A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving” will air on PBS and PBS KIDS on November 22, 2020, at 7:30 pm local time/6:30 pm CT and “A Charlie Brown Christmas” will air on PBS and PBS KIDS on December 13, 2020, at 7:30 pm local time/6:30 pm CT.
The Thanksgiving special will start streaming on Apple TV+ on November 18, and the Christmas special will start streaming on December 4.
- How long will you have to wear a mask? Here’s what the experts say
- No. 22 Auburn has chance to spoil No. 1 Tide’s season again
- Michael Jordan donates $2M from ‘The Last Dance’ proceeds to Feeding America
- Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion, Black Eyed Peas to perform in honor of nurses this Thanksgiving
- Dr. Anthony Fauci, essential workers among list of Time Person of the Year reader poll nominees