BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT)– Amazon announced Monday that the company would be hiring for 100,000 new jobs nationwide.
The Vice President of Workforce Development Ardine Williams says hundreds of jobs are expected at the new fulfillment center in Bessemer.
The jobs start at $15/hour with benefits for full-time employees.
To help fill the jobs, Amazon hosted an online career day where top executives offered career advice and resume building tips.
You can view the training here.
Apply for jobs with Amazon here.
- No. 8 Alabama recovers from slow start to beat Georgia 89-79
- No injuries reported after fire breaks out at Fairfield transmission shop
- Family dispute leaves one dead in Dora shooting
- Police arrest suspect during robbery attempt
- Senate approves President Biden’s COVID-19 relief plan, headed back to House for final approval