BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT)– Amazon announced Monday that the company would be hiring for 100,000 new jobs nationwide.
The Vice President of Workforce Development Ardine Williams says hundreds of jobs are expected at the new fulfillment center in Bessemer.
The jobs start at $15/hour with benefits for full-time employees.
To help fill the jobs, Amazon hosted an online career day where top executives offered career advice and resume building tips.
You can view the training here.
Apply for jobs with Amazon here.
- LIVE UPDATES: Alabama execution of Matthew Reeves
- Former Vestavia Hills police officer sentenced to 10 years in prison for stealing during search warrant
- 3 Houston officers shot after chase
- Biden affirms vow to nominate first Black woman to Supreme Court
- ‘Delete Spotify’: Users cancel music service after Rogan-Young incident