BESSEMER, Ala. (WIAT)– Amazon announced Monday that the company would be hiring for 100,000 new jobs nationwide.
The Vice President of Workforce Development Ardine Williams says hundreds of jobs are expected at the new fulfillment center in Bessemer.
The jobs start at $15/hour with benefits for full-time employees.
To help fill the jobs, Amazon hosted an online career day where top executives offered career advice and resume building tips.
You can view the training here.
Apply for jobs with Amazon here.
- Quiet and pleasant weather for the next two days. Rain returns Thursday with a cold front
- Bush Hills man battling city hall over flooding frustrations from storm drain
- Heavy rains cause pumpkin shortage at Old Baker Farm
- Alabama small business owner still without state tax refund months later
- Early morning fire leaves 1 man dead in Alpine