ALABAMA (WHNT) — The Alabama Department of Public Health Oral Health Office will once again host a statewide photo contest to highlight oral health throughout the state.
One boy and one girl in the third grade will be featured in ADPH marketing campaigns throughout the state and a news conference on January 29, 2021.
Parents of children enrolled in the third grade or homeschooled students between 8-10 years old can get more information and enter their kids into the contest on the Alabama Department of Public Health website.
There is no entry fee for the contest, which is accepting entries through the end of November.
- ‘I’d have rather been dead’: What marijuana cures in some, it causes in others
- Destination Alabama: Tigers for Tomorrow on Untamed Mountain
- Japanese Culture Center of Chicago offers look into Japanese history in city
- It’s a keeper: Caeleb Dressel wins Olympic gold on his own
- Photographer rises to occasion at spectator-less Olympics in Tokyo