MONTGOMERY, Ala. (WHNT) — The Alabama Department of Labor announced they are changing the way they see people for claims assistance.
Starting next Monday, you need an appointment to see them in person. They will take 300 appointments per day. You can register for an appointment starting July 3, at 5 p.m.
The in-person appointments are only available in Montgomery at the Crump Senior Community Center located at 1750 Cong. W.L. Dickenson Drive.
ADOL asks that you arrive 15-minutes before your scheduled appointment, but still be prepared to wait.
Masks are manditory during the appointment and temperatures will be taken. ADOL asks that you not register for an appointment if you have been sick in the last 14-days.
Don’t schedule an appointment if you have a direct deposit issue, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a separation issue, it must be adjudicated and may not be able to be resolved by an in-person interview.
- 5 NFL officials take a leave of absence for 2020 season
- Oxford PD investigating apparent murder-suicide
- 19-year-old arrested after drugs, AR-15 found during traffic stop
- CDC says people who recover from COVID-19 are protected up to 3 months
- 2 domestic violence deaths being investigated in Oxford