(CNN) — According to “Forbes,” the highest-earning YouTuber raked in $26 million this year — and he’s only eight-years-old!
Ryan Kaji has amassed almost 23 million subscribers on the “Ryan’s World” channel.
Yep. He started unboxing toys on camera when he was just three years old!
He’s expanded his content since then to include experiments and educational topics and he’s grown into a media empire.
Ryan has contracts with both Nickelodeon and Hulu.
According to “Variety,” his production company employs 28 people.
The next biggest earner on Youtube trails him by six million dollars.
Ryan didn’t get where he is overnight, he also topped the list of youtube earners last year.
- Skier survives backcountry avalanche by jumping off 100-foot cliff
- WATCH: Alabama men’s basketball get ready for regular-season finale vs Georgia
- WATCH: Alabama Health Officer to give a COVID-19 vaccine update Friday
- White House COVID-19 team to brief public as states ease restrictions
- Strong 379,000 jobs added in hopeful sign for US economy