(CNN NEWSOURCE) — A Michigan woman has marked her 103rd birthday by getting inked.
After spending months in isolation during a coronavirus lockdown at her nursing home, Dorothy Pollack, who celebrated her birthday in June, decided to check off some bucket list items.
“COVID-19 had her in prison for months,” her granddaughter Teresa Zavitz-Jones told CNN, referring to the nursing home lockdown.
Weeks after being discharged, Pollack decided she wanted a tattoo. So she got one: a frog.
The grandmother said frogs are the one thing she loves more than beer and burgers.
The tattoo artist said he didn’t see her flinch once, saying she took the needle like a champ.
After the tattoo, which Pollack said she “absolutely” loves, she crossed something else off her list: a motorcycle ride.
- Scott, Graham meet with SCOTUS nominee on Capitol Hill
- 500,000 sharks might have to die to fight COVID-19, advocacy group says
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 moments that defined the night
- Fact check: A look at claims from Trump and Biden’s first debate
- ‘Would you shut up, man?’: Trump, Biden interrupt each other during chaotic debate