Rapper Juice Wrld’s official cause of death is being released.
The medical examiner in his investigation says the artist died from an accidental drug overdose, of Oxycodone and Codeine in his system.
According to a police statement, last December, officers were called to the Chicago Midway International Airport to assist federal authorities “in regards to a private jet arriving at the airport which contained a large amount of narcotics.”
The statement also says the rapper had a seizure during the search and later died at the hospital.
According to Soundcloud, the popular rapper was the most streamed, liked, and reposted artist on its platform in 2018.
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- Tax records show Trump has bank account in China, tried to land projects there, report says
- ‘This only happens every 15 years’: Baton Rouge parents welcome second set of identical twins
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Diet, exercise crucial parts of breast cancer treatment plan