Rapper A$AP Rocky gave a free concert in Stockholm, returning to the Swedish Capitol after his conviction for assault there in August.
The artist appeared at the city’s Ericsson Globe Arena.
Rocky posted an open invitation to his concert on Instagram on Wednesday.
In June, police arrested Rocky, along with his two bodyguards, and charged him with assault after a 19 year old man was hurt in a brawl.
Rocky and his bodyguards were all convicted, but received conditional sentences sparing them from prison time, unless they commit similar offenses in the future.
- 1 dead after shooting in Fairfield, woman being questioned
- Small Business Saturday brings excitement for Homewood businesses
- Omicron: World scurries to contain new COVID variant
- Spoiled generation: 4 in 5 parents say children aren’t thankful for what they have
- Tractor trailer overturns at ‘Dead Man’s Curve’ on Interstate 20