BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Organizers are planning a community conversation for the Tom Brown Village Housing Community.
After a 10-day search, her remains were found last Tuesday inside a dumpster at a landfill. In honor of Kamille, the community conversation will focus on wellness, healing and safety.
It’s set for this Friday from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
A local mental health group called No More Martyrs will also be on hand.
- Community Primitive Baptist Church Works to Recover After Vandalization
- BPD Chief Patrick Smith: “anytime anything like this occurs it affects all of us”
- Former Alabama football player raises more than $50,000 with “Quarantine Goatee”
- Vance grocery store to close after 40 years
- George Floyd protests grow across the U.S.