BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Organizers are planning a community conversation for the Tom Brown Village Housing Community.
After a 10-day search, her remains were found last Tuesday inside a dumpster at a landfill. In honor of Kamille, the community conversation will focus on wellness, healing and safety.
It’s set for this Friday from 3:30 to 5 p.m.
A local mental health group called No More Martyrs will also be on hand.
- Justice Ginsburg’s ‘fervent’ last wish was to ‘not be replaced until a new president is installed,’ report says
- McConnell says he plans to push forward with Trump Supreme Court nominee
- Family of missing Bibb County woman speaks out about her disappearance
- Politicians, dignitaries react to the death of Justice Ginsburg
- PHOTOS: Remembering Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg