BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Special District Judge Clyde E. Jones signed an order Tuesday amending a previous gag order, adding suspect Derick Irisha Brown.
Brown will not be able to make any public statements concerning the Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney case. In the order, it states that this decision will not include or relate to statements by the defendant to her attorney(s).
Both Derick Irisha Brown and suspect Patrick Devone Stallworth are charged with capital murder in the death of Kamille McKinney.
A preliminary hearing is set for Dec. 10.
- Officer shot in Jersey City; active shooter situation underway
- Yum Yai Thai Takeout 280 set for January opening
- Hallmark’s ‘Project Christmas Joy’ featuring Lee County tornado survivors airs Tuesday
- READ: Articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump
- Case against suspect in Kamille ‘Cupcake’ McKinney murder going to grand jury