BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Special District Judge Clyde E. Jones signed an order Tuesday amending a previous gag order, adding suspect Derick Irisha Brown.
Brown will not be able to make any public statements concerning the Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney case. In the order, it states that this decision will not include or relate to statements by the defendant to her attorney(s).
Both Derick Irisha Brown and suspect Patrick Devone Stallworth are charged with capital murder in the death of Kamille McKinney.
A preliminary hearing is set for Dec. 10.
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed
- Take an inside look at how COVID-19 tests are made