BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — Special District Judge Clyde E. Jones signed an order Tuesday amending a previous gag order, adding suspect Derick Irisha Brown.
Brown will not be able to make any public statements concerning the Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney case. In the order, it states that this decision will not include or relate to statements by the defendant to her attorney(s).
Both Derick Irisha Brown and suspect Patrick Devone Stallworth are charged with capital murder in the death of Kamille McKinney.
A preliminary hearing is set for Dec. 10.
- Tuscaloosa restaurant owner recalls Kobe Bryant visit in 2018
- Former UH assistant baseball coach, daughter, and wife among 9 Killed in California helicopter crash
- Kobe Bryant, daughter among 9 people killed in California helicopter crash
- Birmingham organizes special tribute Tuesday for Kobe Bryant
- PHOTOS: Kobe Bryant through the years