(WIAT) —Fast food chain franchisee, GPS Hospitality is looking to hire one-hundred managers and crew members at its burger king and pizza hut locations in Tuscaloosa, Anniston and Oxford.
The search for applicants is taking place digitally via online applications and video interviews.
Recruitment is ongoing, and video interviews will be scheduled with qualifying applicants.
Applicants can text ‘GPS’ to 37872 or visit www.WorkForGPS.com to view GPS
restaurant locations, open positions and apply online.
- Texas realtor who took private jet to D.C. is charged in Capitol riot
- ADPH reports 130,000 vaccinations administered, still in short supply
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- ‘Beer cave’ from early 1800s discovered in St. Louis neighborhood