BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — If you scrolled through your social media feeds recently, you may have seen photos in black and white with #ChallengeAccepted used in the caption
What does this mean?
Women are nominating their friends, sisters and colleagues to post a photo in black and white alone with the caption Challenge Accepted.
The motive behind the challenge is to empower women who you believe are beautiful inside and out. If you were to check out the hashtag, you may recognize some familiar faces.
Who do you nominate?
If you post a picture on social media, make sure to tag CBS 42 on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for a chance to be featured on our pages!
- The city of Birmingham kicks off Christmas season with a bang
- Green, No. 13 Auburn rally past Saint Louis 65-60
- Five shot on Bourbon Street early Sunday, police detain two for questioning
- One injured in shooting at Sparkman Drive Walmart, according to Huntsville Police
- Strong Storms Possible Tuesday Night into Wednesday