A beautiful forecast for the next couple of days is on tap! Thanksgiving Day will be sunny, cool and a little breezy with highs in the upper 50s and near 60. If you are headed out Thursday night and early Friday for Black Friday shopping, it’ll be cool, not cold with temperatures generally in the upper 30s to mid-40s. Afternoon temperatures on Friday will rise to the mid-60s with more sunshine.
Of course, we’re all looking forward to the Iron Bowl and the forecast for Saturday. Right now, it looks like a dry morning with kickoff cloudy and mild. But rain appears to show up after halftime. Things can change in this forecast so we’ll keep you posted. Rain moves out for Sunday morning, then we cool down and dry out for the rest of the day and for Monday.
- More than 5,000 students not showing up to classes this school year
- Biden introduces national security team as official transition begins
- $100B year propels Elon Musk past Bill Gates to become the world’s second wealthiest person
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk
- UAB women’s basketball cancels game vs Tennessee Tech due to COVID-19