(WIAT) — Taylor Swift is donating $1 million dollars to help with tornado recovery in Tennessee.
The singer says Nashville is her home, and the losses in the state are devastating to her.
Swift is supporting the Middle Tennessee Emergency Response Fund.
Lynyrd Syknyrd Singer Johnny Van Zant is also donating $10 thousand dollars.
- Martin Luther King Jr.’s family speaks on his legacy
- How will a $15-per-hour federal minimum wage impact Alabama small businesses?
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- Four people injured after multiple shootings in Monroe County
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief