(WIAT) — Taylor Swift is donating $1 million dollars to help with tornado recovery in Tennessee.
The singer says Nashville is her home, and the losses in the state are devastating to her.
Swift is supporting the Middle Tennessee Emergency Response Fund.
Lynyrd Syknyrd Singer Johnny Van Zant is also donating $10 thousand dollars.
- Running for change in Vestavia Hills
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed