(WIAT) — Multi-platinum artist Mariah Carey is postponing an upcoming concert in Hawaii. Carey says she pushed back the show because of Coronavirus.
The Grammy winning artist says it’s out of an abundance of caution because of evolving travel restrictions and concern for fans’ safety.
The concert is now scheduled for November and Carey says for the first time ever in Hawaii, she will perform her special, “All I want for Christmas is you.”
- Running for change in Vestavia Hills
- BPD investigating homicide after person found unresponsive on Jefferson Avenue
- Man accused of stabbing, pepper-spraying Louisiana Walmart employees
- Republicans, Democrats disagree on how to address police reforms
- JSU employee tests positive for COVID-19, 3 others exposed