(WIAT) — The the late Kobe bryant will be memorialized on the cover of the video game, NBA 2K21. The Mamba Forever Edition will feature Bryant on two special covers.
They were hand-painted by an artist using two of bryant’s most famous photos as inspiration.
The game’s release date has not been announced.
Bryant, his daughter Gigi and seven other people died in a helicopter crash in January.
Bryant last played in the NBA in 2016, before retiring.
He went down as one of the all-time greatest players with five NBA championships and 18 all-star game appearances.
- Alabama Ghost Stories: Condie Cunningham
- ‘You can’t help but be emotional’: Oak tree ends up in kitchen of Chilton County home
- Man mauled after paying for ‘full-contact’ leopard experience in Florida
- National Cat Day: 8 weird things cats do and why
- Residents in Hoover work to recover from Hurricane Zeta storm damages