(WIAT) — The the late Kobe bryant will be memorialized on the cover of the video game, NBA 2K21. The Mamba Forever Edition will feature Bryant on two special covers.
They were hand-painted by an artist using two of bryant’s most famous photos as inspiration.
The game’s release date has not been announced.
Bryant, his daughter Gigi and seven other people died in a helicopter crash in January.
Bryant last played in the NBA in 2016, before retiring.
He went down as one of the all-time greatest players with five NBA championships and 18 all-star game appearances.
- Pell City’s ban on Tianeptine inspiring other communities
- Report: Les Miles reached settlement with student over harassment allegations at LSU
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Bats, birds found dead in wake of deep Southern freeze
- How eligible people in Jefferson County area can sign up for COVID vaccine