LOS ANGELES, Calif. (WIAT) — Multi-platinum producer and entrepreneur Dr. Dre is now back at home, after being released from a Los Angeles hospital for a brain aneurysm.
Friend and fellow rapper Ice-T confirmed the good news in a Twitter post Friday afternoon. Dre was rushed to a hospital with a brain bleed on January 4th. He spent more than a week in an ICU before being released. He’s now under round-the-clock medical supervision at his home.
- US carries out airstrike against Iranian-backed militia target in Syria
- ‘I hope I make it’: 7-year-old Alabama girl selling lemonade to fund her own brain surgeries
- House could vote on Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package, $1,400 checks Friday
- Will Tony Finau Ever Break Through? Is Jordan Spieth Close To Winning? WGC Workday Picks
- Congressional Democrats renew push for LGBTQ civil rights protections